Seasonal site reservations are closed for the 2022 camping season. To check site availability and reservations for the 2023 camping season, please refer to this page beginning in October 2022.
Seasonal Campsite Changes
What you need to know for 2021
Seasonal Site Fee Schedule (May 15 - September 30, 2022)
Seasonal site reservations are closed for the 2022 camping season. To check site availability and reservations for the 2023 camping season, please refer back to this page in October 2022.
Seasonal Site (Power/Water)
Seasonal Site (Power/Water/Sewer)
Seasonal fees for 2022 will remain unchanged from 2021, at $2,730 (includes GST) plus the $500 security deposit for a power/water/sewer site at the Paddle River Dam Campground - Boat Launch Area or $2,310 (includes GST) plus the $500 security deposit for a power/water site at the Lessard Lake Public Campground or the Paddle River Dam Campground - Peter’s Pond area.
- All Fees are on a per-unit basis.
- The maximum number of available seasonal sites varies by facility.
- Your security deposit will be refunded at season’s end, pending site inspection.
- Visa, MasterCard, Debit (in person) and Cheque are all accepted as payment options. Please make cheques payable to “Lac Ste. Anne County.”
Other Information About Seasonal Sites
Seasonal Site Reservation: Legacy Holders
Current (2021) Seasonal Site Holders in good standing have right of first refusal to return to the same site for the 2022 season. Intent to do so must be submitted in writing to the attention of Community Services Coordinator Taryn Monteith by September 30, 2021. Notice can be submitted either by regular mail to the County Administration Office, or via email to tmonteith (@) LSAC.ca.
The $500.00 security deposit on file can be carried forward to the 2022 booking if a legacy site holder so desires. 2022 seasonal site agreements must be completed and submitted by October 30, 2021. Seasonal fees must be paid in full prior to April 15, 2022.
Seasonal Sites: New Applicants
After legacy site holders have selected their 2022 sites, remaining seasonal sites will be available on a first come, first served basis. Public site reservation intake begins October 4, 2021 commencing at 8:30 am. On this date, reservations can be made by calling the Community Services department at 780.785.3411 (toll-free 1.866.880.5722).
During the first few days of intake, absolutely all campground calls will be forwarded to voice mail, where they will be date stamped and returned in the order received.
A $500.00 security deposit will be due at time of booking. 2022 seasonal site agreements must be completed and submitted within 30 days of booking. All bookings are deemed tentative until both the required security deposit and the seasonal site agreement are submitted. Should one of those components not be submitted by the deadlines indicated, the tentative booking will be cancelled and the site released.
Seasonal fees must be paid in full prior to April 15, 2022.
Community Services News
Cancellation of a 2022 seasonal site will be handled as follows:
- Cancellations prior to April 15, 2022 will be refunded any paid seasonal fees or deposits in full.
- Cancellations after April 16, 2022 but prior to May 15, 2021 will be refunded any paid seasonal fees in full, but the security deposit of $500 will be retained (forfeited).
- Cancellations mid-season due to an extreme medical issue or special circumstance (at the County’s discretion) will result in a pro-rated refund of seasonal fees as well as a refund of the full security deposit (pending a site inspection).
- Cancellations for any reason (other than an extreme medical issue or special circumstance as mentioned above, will result in a forfeit of the paid seasonal fees but the full security deposit will be refunded pending a site inspection.