Lac Ste. Anne County Family & Community Support Services (FCSS) supports the following meals on wheels and food bank programs, and sincerely thanks these organizations for the service they continue to provide our communities.
Meals on Wheels and Food Banks
Quality, nutritious meals for those in need
Lac Ste. Anne East Food Bank
5028 – 48 Avenue, Onoway, AB
- Contact 780.271.3131 or email email@example.com
- Open Wednesdays from 9:00 am to 10:00 am for hamper pick up
To volunteer/donate, contact us at the above.
Mayerthorpe Food Bank
4606 – 54 St. Mayerthorpe, AB
- Contact Tammy-Lee Gilroy: 780.786.4668, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or facebook.com/mayerthorpefoodbank
- Open Thursdays from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
To volunteer or donate, contact us at the above or drop in on Thursday nights to speak to a volunteer. To request help, contact us at the above before 11:00 am on Mondays to request a hamper for Thursday pick up.
Onoway Meals on Wheels
Onoway Meals on Wheels is a not for profit, volunteer organization that has operated in Onoway area for more than 35 years. Frozen meals available for Onoway north and south, to Highway 43.
- Contact Hazel Bourke at 780.967.2338 or email@example.com for details
To volunteer, please contact Hazel.
West End Meals on Wheels
Sangudo, Mayerthorpe, and the west end of Lac Ste. Anne County Volunteers prepare and deliver meals to seniors and disabled.
- Contact Jill: 780.785.2924 or Donna: 780.785.3118
- Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To volunteer with preparation or delivery of meals, or to donate, please contact us at the above.