Keep this summer delicious and safe by reviewing these barbeques tips!
With summer finally arriving, it's an excellent time to remind ourselves about barbeque safety. Poor barbeque practices and maintenance can result in house, or deck fires, so remain cautious when operating.
BBQ Saftey Tips:
- Always clean your grill to prevent grease fires and flare-ups.
- Only use your grill outside in a well-ventilated area.
- Place the grill a reasonable distance from the house.
- Never leave a lit grill unattended.
- Use long utensils and heat-resistant mitts to reduce the risk of burns.
- Always remember to shut off the gas valve after cooking.
For more information on preparing and maintaining your barbeque, visit the Canada Website.