The County is seeking interested community groups to perform roadside clean-up on some of the local roadways. Roadside clean-up dates will be coordinated with each of the selected groups.
The following roads have been chosen for the clean-up program this year:
• Division 1 - Rge Rd 30 - South from Hwy 633 to Hillcrest Transfer Station – 1.5 miles
• Division 2 - Hwy 777 from Hwy 37 to Onoway Transfer Station – 1.5 miles
• Division 3 - From Hwy 43 - South on Rge Rd 35 to Regional Landfill entrance - .5 mile
• Division 4 - From Hwy 43 - South on Rge Rd 65 to Sangudo Transfer Station – 1.0 mile
• Division 5 - From Hwy 633 - Access road to Darwell Transfer Station - .5 mile
• Division 6 - Twp Rd 574 - South on Rge Rd 91 to Mayerthorpe Transfer Station – 1.0 mile
• Division 7 - Twp Rd 574 - From Rge Rd 80 to Rge Rd 81 – 1.0 mile
Lac Ste. Anne County will pay $200.00 per mile of roadway cleaned (both sides). Safety vests and garbage bags will be provided by Lac Ste. Anne County to the groups chosen to participate.
If your group is interested in participating, please submit a letter of interest including the name of your group, what division you are in, and a contact name and telephone number to:
Lac Ste. Anne County
Box 219 Sangudo, AB T0E 2A0