Lac Ste. Anne County’s Parent Link/Early Childhood Development Initiative is part of the Pembina Gateway Parent Link Network. We use the Parent Link and Early Childhood Development Initiative funding provided by Alberta Human Services to provide parents and caregivers (targeted towards families with children under 6 years of age) with free resources, programs and support to nurture early childhood development. Our current services include, but are not limited to:
- Early Childhood Development & Care programs that may include active play, sensory, manipulative, music/rhymes, or craft programs;
- Parent Education programs that may include monthly lunch & learn topics, Love & Logic or Triple P parenting sessions (free childcare is provided);
- Family Support programs that may include the Baby Network, Mom & I/Dad & I programs, and family events;
- Ages & Stages Questionnaires (ASQ-3 and ASQ-SE) allow your child to show you what they can do;
- Special Events such as our partnership with other agencies to provide the annual “Celebrate Kids” Onoway Health & Wellness Fair;
- Information and Referrals always available.
Although some programs do require pre-registration, most are drop in programs and all our programs are free of charge. Build supportive relationships with other parents and caregivers, provide socialization opportunities for your children, discuss information and tips with staff, and have fun with Lac Ste. Anne County’s successful Parent Link/Early Childhood Development Initiative programs.
Parent Link, ECDI Free Programs
|All_Stressed_Up_April_2018||432.08 KB||33||Download Preview|
|Earth_Day_Seed_Planting_-_April_2018||449.43 KB||34||Download Preview|
|Love_&_Logic_Onoway_-_March_2018||495.56 KB||61||Download Preview|
|Newsletter_April_2018||996.26 KB||38||Download Preview|
|Parents_&_Tots_(Sangudo)_-_April_2018||518.22 KB||33||Download Preview|
|Stay_&_Play_(Onoway)_-_April_2018||566.20 KB||43||Download Preview|
Highway 43 Come Play With Me Coalition
The Highway 43 Come Play with Me Coalition is an organization committed to promoting the importance of early childhood development. We are made up of service providers and parents and we believe that we can strengthen our communities by focusing on what our children need. We are committed to giving our next generation a stronger start in life.