Registration Now Open for 2018-2019 School Year
Are you interested in enrolling your 3 or 4 year old in the Onoway Playschool Program for September? Don’t delay! Classes are filling up quickly so register early to avoid disappointment!
- School year runs Sept. 10, 2018 – May 30, 2019
- Playschool observes all NGPS school closures
- Child must be fully potty-trained
- Fees are $264.00/1 day program OR $528.00/2 day program
- Parent Helper days are MANDATORY!
- 1 day per week (Tuesday only or Thursday only)
- 2 days per week (Mon/Wed OR Tues/Thurs)
- 3 year olds – mornings – 9:00 am – 11:30 am
- 4 year olds – afternoons – 12:30 pm – 3:00 pm
(To attend the 4 year old program, child MUST be 4 by Dec. 31 st , 2018)
Registration Option #1 – Online Self Registration
Create your secure online account, register & pay at your convenience. The link can be accessed from the Lac Ste. Anne County website. Please note that a convenience fee will be charged by Activenet for all online registrations. Registration
Option #2 – LSAC Administration Office
Phone, or stop by, the Lac Ste. Anne County Administration Office at 56521 RR 65 to create your account, register & pay. Payment plans are available, upon request, for accounts in good standing. Please ask about details at the time of registration.
Child Care Subsidy
For general inquiries about Playschool, or to register, please contact:
Donna Kerr (Community Services Manager) or
Taryn Monteith (Community Services Coordinator)
780-785-3411 or 1-866-880-5722