This section contains all grants and resources related to the County's Community Services department. If you're searching for something not found here, please contact Lac Ste. Anne County Administration.
Community Services Grants
|FCSS Policies and Interpretations (2010)||5.72 MB||1654||Download Preview|
|FCSS_External_Grant_Application_-_Updated_Sept._2017||399.13 KB||673||Download Preview|
|FCSS_External_Grant_Final_Evaluation_Budget_Form_-_Sept._2017||164.21 KB||614||Download Preview|
|Library_Final_Evaluation_Report_2017||153.53 KB||603||Download Preview|
|LSAC_Library_Grant_Application_(Updated_Sept._28_2017)||328.49 KB||651||Download Preview|
|Recreation_Facility__Program_Assistance_-_Final_Report_2017||273.36 KB||670||Download Preview|
Other Community-Focused Resources
Lac Ste. Anne County Council approved this group insurance option because community groups and nonprofit organizations bring value, quality of life and services that ratepayers desire.
If you're a non-profit organization operating within Lac Ste. Anne County and are interested in the County's group insurance plan, here's how it works:
- We will then forward it to our insurance company to ensure you qualify to be an Additional Named Insured (ANI) under our policy.
- If you qualify, our insurance company will provide a quote and we will forward that quote back to your non-profit organization for review.
- If your organization is satisfied with the quoted amount, you must then submit a letter of request to County Council requesting you be added under the County’s insurance policy.
- The request will then be taken to a Regular County Council meeting for approval
- If approved by County Council we will contact your organization to complete the process.