Showcase our wide open and wondrous region through your lens in the sixth Annual County Calendar Photo Contest! Whether you’re a seasoned shooter or an amateur shutter bug, you’re invited to share your take on what makes Lac Ste. Anne County an exceptional place in which to live, work and play! Winners will have their photos featured in the 2019 County Calendar as well as on the municipal website.
Faces We Love
The FACES WE LOVE category is devoted to the amazing people and pets of our communities. Be creative and capture your family, friends, neighbours...whomever! Have fun and show us your most favourite County faces!
Things To Do
From camping, kayaking and golfing to festivals and events, Lac Ste. Anne County offers tons of fantastic adventures! The THINGS TO DO category is about showing what some of your most magical County moments look like!
Places To See
Let’s show off our County’s most amazing places! The PLACES TO SEE category is your opportunity to share your most favourite pics of landmarks like Trestle Bridge, Fallen Four Memorial Park or George Pegg Botanic Garden!
The contest rules in brief are listed below. Click Here to download the complete contet rules in PDF format.
- Maximum of 3 entries per person (digital files and/or photographic prints). Photographer can only win once per calendar
- All entries must have been photographed within Lac Ste. Anne County boundaries
- All photographs must be received in JPG or TIFF files at 300 dpi (or 3600 x 2700 pixels)
- Images must be submitted in landscape (horizontal) format and be in colour
- Contest is open to Lac Ste. Anne County residents and landowners (excluding County Staff/Council members & immediate family)
- All submissions must include the date and location of the photo, the name of the photographer, and a signed Photo Release Form
- Amateur photographers will be given preference
- All submissions will become the property of Lac Ste. Anne County, to be used in future print and electronic publications with no financial consideration being provided to the photographer
The personal information provided will be used for the purposes of the photo contest with Lac Ste. Anne County and is collected under the authority of Section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act. The information collected on this form will only be used for the provision of the program you have registered in. If you have any questions about the collection and use of this information, please contact the Lac Ste. Anne County FOIP Coordinator Stacey Wagner at 1-866-880-5722 ext. 270. Box 219, Sangudo, AB T0E 2A0.